Search this Site

Custom Search

Thursday, May 20, 2010

what is dead lock ?

>what is dead lock ?

> Boss to Secretary: For a week we will go abroad for a meeting , Make arrangements.

> Secretary calls her Husband: For a week, my Boss and Me r going abroad, u look after urself.

> Husband call secret lover: my wife is going abroad dis week, so lets spend dis week together.

>secret lover call small boy whom she takes tuition: i have work 4 a week, so u need not come 4 class

>small boy calls grandpa : grandpa no class 4 dis week teacher is busy, lets spend dis week together.

>grandpa(Boss) call to secretary : meeting cancelled, i'm going 2 spend d week with my grandson.

>secretary calls husband- trip cancelled, i'm coming home.

>husband calls secret lover- we cant spend the week together, B-coz my wife cancelled her trip.

>Secret lover calls d boy- dis week u will have class as usual.

>Boy calls grandpa- sorry i have da class.

 
 
Thanks & Regards,
Kishore GVK
Software Engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You LIke my Blog. Please Post a Comment so as to enable me blog better.