Search this Site

Custom Search

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Don't copy if you cant paste....................

 
Good Morning...
 
Famous inspirational speaker said –
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife………."
The audience was shocked and silent. Then he added – "She's my mother"!
All applauded and burst out laughing.
 
A top manager, present in the audience, tried to crack this at home.
After a drink, he said loudly to his wife, making tea in kitchen –
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife……."
Standing for a moment, trying to recall the second half, he finally blurted out –
"And I can't remember who she was"!
By the time he regained his senses, he was in a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water
 
Moral of the story: Don't copy if you cant paste….
 
Regards,
Gnani
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You LIke my Blog. Please Post a Comment so as to enable me blog better.