Search this Site

Custom Search

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fwd: Don't copy if you cant paste....................

  Famous inspirational speaker said -  "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife...." The audience was shocked and silent. Then he added - "She's my mother"! All applauded and burst out laughing.   A top manager, present in the audience, tried to crack this at home. After a drink, he said loudly to his wife, making tea in kitchen -  "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife..." Standing for a moment, trying to recall the second half, he finally blurted out -  "And I can't remember who she was"! By the time he regained his senses, he was in a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water   Moral of the story: Don't copy if you cant paste..     

Thanks & Regards,

kishoreG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You LIke my Blog. Please Post a Comment so as to enable me blog better.